Grouing & tiling system researcher and provider
Join Us: email@example.com
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||P-20 Epoxy Tile Grout|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||400ml/pcs, 20pcs/box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or L/C at sight|
|Supply Ability:||100 millions pcs|
|Main Raw Material:||Epoxy Resin & Hardener||Classification:||Double Components Adhesives|
|Usage:||Use Indoor For Bathroom, Kitchen Wall & Floor Tiles||Type:||Two Component|
|Color:||Regular | Glitter | Polish | Bright||Application:||Ceramic , Glass , Joint Filling Of Ceramic Tile|
|Product Name:||Sanded Matt - Epoxy Tile Grout Waterproof||Packing:||Plastic Tube Carton Box|
|Feature:||Water Resistance, Mould Resistance,long Life Lasting||Keywords:||Epoxy Tile Grout, Diy Grouting|
|Tile and marble gap filling, sealling & beautifying|
|Two-Component||White, Gold, Black, Grey, Silver, Coffee, Brown, etc 18 regular colors|
|Paste||400ml/piece , 20pcs/Carton|
|FRANCE A+, CE, TDS, SGS, ISO9001, ISO14001||24 Months|
Perflex Epoxy Grout P-20 is suitable for bonding, filling and beautifying the joint of ceramic or stone building materials such as ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile wall, washbasin, bathtub, toilet, kitchen table, door-crossing stone, etc.
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel ball.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
Contact Person: Ms. Laura