Grouing & tiling system researcher and provider
Join Us: email@example.com
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||P-20 Epoxy Tile Grout|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||400ml/pcs, 20pcs/box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or L/C at sight|
|Supply Ability:||100 millions pcs|
|Main Raw Material:||Epoxy Resin & Hardener||Classification:||Double Components Adhesives|
|Usage:||Use Indoor For Bathroom, Kitchen Wall & Floor Tiles||Type:||Two Component|
|Color:||Regular | Glitter | Polish | Bright||Application:||Ceramic , Glass , Joint Filling Of Ceramic Tile|
|Product Name:||Sanded Matt - Epoxy Tile Grout Waterproof||Packing:||Plastic Tube Carton Box|
|Feature:||Water Resistance, Mould Resistance,long Life Lasting||Keywords:||Epoxy Tile Grout, Diy Grouting|
The common epoxy cement grout is more laborious to mix A+B with bare hands. The color sand that has been stirred evenly needs to be used up within the specified time and can't be kept for the next use; the time of complete curing is longer, and cleaning after curing will be a little more troublesome. PERFLEX Sanded Epoxy Tile Grout is a revolutionary ready to go product perfectly solve the difficult grouting construction with the same feature as cement sand epoxy tile grout
Sanded Epoxy Tile Grout P-20 is a two-component epoxy joint grout, made of high-tech polymer epoxy resin with fine sand, hardener, high-grade pigments and additives. It is a semi-fluid liquid, packed into two-component plastic cartridge packaging, it can easily operate by automatic caulking gun. Sanded Epoxy Grout P-20 has matt, elegant color and natural sanded cement look, such as each color is same natural look as cement grout but significantly anti-mildew, stain resistance, the color also fits the natural overall decorative design.
Perflex Epoxy Grout P-20 is suitable for bonding, filling and beautifying the joint of ceramic or stone building materials such as ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile wall, washbasin, bathtub, toilet, kitchen table, door-crossing stone, etc.
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel ball.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
Contact Person: Ms. Laura