P-30 TDS Polyaspartic Grout.pdf
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is a two-component polyasparitc joint grout, made of high-tech polymer polyaspartic resin, isocyanate hardener, high-grade pigments and additives. It is a semi-fluid liquid, packed into two-component plastic cartridge packaging, it can easily operate by automatic caulking gun. It’s 100% solid content, zero VOC, non-toxic materials that can be cured under low temperature above -25℃. As the best QUV resistance materials, P-30 polyaspartic tile grout is super non yellowing over 50 years.
PERFLEX Polyaspatic Tile Grout P-30 is a revolutionary new product to be non yellowing, no cracking and chalking, super weather resistance, named " Grout King". What is the polyasparitc materials? Polyaspartic is premium anti-corrision and waterproof materials, usually polyaspartic materials applys in concrete and metal surface protection under terrible environment like windmill, heavy duty machine, offshore platform, rail concrete protection, swimming pool and roof waterproof, etc. It has super adhesion to tiles, ceramic tile, marble.
|Main Raw Material:
- Polyaspartic Resin
- Cosmetic Grade Pigment
- Weather Resistance Isocyanate Hardener
||Indoor & Outdoor Tile & Marbel Joint Filling, Sealing & Beautifying
||White, Gold, Black, Grey, Silver, Coffee, Brown, etc 26 regular colors
||France A+, CE, RHOS, ISO
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is suitable for bonding, filling and beautifying the joint of ceramic tile, marble and stone building materials such as ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile wall, washbasin, bathtub, toilet, kitchen table, door-crossing stone, etc. Especially P-30 is the best choice for balcony, roof, swimming pool, exterial wall etc outdoor tile grouting.
COLOR AVAILABLE - 26 COLORS
1- Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is super weather resistance and QUV resistance, the grout outdoor under the sunshine won't be chalking and the color won't be fading and yellowing forever.
2- Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is slightly elastic film, it can endure more terrible temperature sticking firmly in the ceramic tile seam, which avoid the grout peeling off and crack.
3- Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is made of polyaspartic materials, it can be cured itself under the pretty low temperature even minus 35 degree, therefore P-30 is a products that do not being affected by temperature.
Excepting those particular feature, Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 has all features as epoxy tile grout P-20, like It has luster, rich, natural delicate color, such as gold, silver, pearlescent, especially white and black color is significantly higher than tile grout, which brings better overall decorative effect to the wall. After solidification, the surface issmooth like porcelain, which can be scrubbed together with ceramic tiles. It is anti-mildew, stain resistance, waterproof, that can make the ceramic tile seam "never turn dirty black".
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel ball.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
400ml per plastic cartridge, 20 Cartridge per carton.
GORGEOUS COLORS FIT YOUR HOME DESIGN PERFECTLY