Quicksand Gold - Outdoor Tile Grout Ceramic Tile Adhesive Grout Waterproof
POLYASPARTIC TILE GROUT-READY TO GO | Non Yellowing | Weather Resistance | Stain Resistance
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is a two-component polyasparitc joint grout, made of high-tech polymer polyaspartic, isocyanate hardener, high-grade pigments and additives. It is a semi-fluid liquid, packed into two-component plastic cartridge packaging, it can easily operate by automatic caulking gun. It’s 100% solid content, zero VOC, non-toxic materials that can be cured under low temperature above -25℃.
The common epoxy cement grout is more laborious to mix A+B with bare hands. The color sand that has been stirred evenly needs to be used up within the specified time and can't be kept for the next use; the time of complete curing is longer, and cleaning after curing will be a little more troublesome. PERFLEX Polyaspartic Tile Grout is a revolutionary ready to go product by caulking gun perfectly solve the difficult grouting construction with the prior feature as cement sand epoxy tile grout. Furthermore, Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is non yellowing and weather resistance, perfect choice for white and light color indoor and outdoor, called " GROUT KING".
Perflex Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is suitable for bonding, filling and beautifying the joint of ceramic tile, marble and stone building materials such as ceramic tile floor, ceramic tile wall, washbasin, bathtub, toilet, kitchen table, door-crossing stone, etc. Especially P-30 is the best choice for balcony, roof, exterior wall, swimming pool etc outdoor grouting.
COLOR AVAILABLE: 26 BRIGHT COLORS FOR CHOOSE
Polyaspartic Tile Grout P-30 is super weather resistance, the grout will not be yellowing and chalking at outdoor. It has high bonding strength, excellent physical properties such as non-sagging, tear/scratch/wear resistance. After curing, it is super anti-mildew, anti-bacterial, stain resistance, waterproof, moisture-proof, colorful, durable, smooth as porcelain, hard as diamond, bright as crystal, easy to clean, etc. The construction is very simple and convenient.
|Blend Ratio(by volume)
||A : B = 1 : 1
|Colloidal fluidity after blending
|Wear Resistance (750 g.500 r)/g
|Sagging after blending?
|Tensile Shear Strength/MPa
|High/low temperature switch.
|Water absorbent 25℃24 hour(%)
|Waterproof / 24h
|Chemical Resistance / 2h
|Stain Resistance (Vinegar, soy, oil)/ 1h
|Testing condition: 21-25℃,relative humidity 45-55%. Constructed by caulking gun.
1. After the mortar solidified, the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned, the impurities and dust in the ceramic tile crevice must be cleaned up with wallpaper knife and vacuum cleaner.
2. Use cleaning wax on both sides of the gap beforehand with proper amount, pay attention not to wipe wax into the gap.
3. Twist the tube cap, install it on the head of the double-tube sealant, cut the spiral rubber nozzle obliquely at the head by 45 degrees (the opening size depends on the size of the tile seam), and then install it in the rubber gun.
4. Extrude about 20 cm colloid (in order to mix it fully and remove bubbles), then inject the glue into the crevice of ceramic tile.
5. Press the ready glue on the crevice with with the seam press or steel ball.
6. After 4-24 hours (depending on the temperature), the glue cures completely, scrape off the excess glue on both sides of the gap with a scraper.
|Tile Size Dosage
||1MM Gap Width
||1.5MM Gap Width
||2MM Gap Width
||2.5MM Gap Width
CALCULATION FORMULAC FOR 2MM JOINT WIDTH: P =(C+K)*[S/(C*K)]/40
P: how many pieces of tile grout needed
C: length of ceramic tile
K: width of ceramic tile
S: square meter of ceramic tile
40: the meters one piece tile grout can do
400ml per plastic cartridge, 20 Cartridge per carton.
12 months if the product is stored in a dry and cool place away from light.
1. The Storage of sealant should not be less than 5℃.
2. Construction temperature is suitable in the range of 15-30℃, too low temperature will affect the curing time and strength.
3. Impurities, dust, grease, clear water and other substances shall not be allowed during construction.
4. Do not touch or trample until the sealant is completely cured.
5. After use, the remaining glue can be put on the cover and can continue to use.
GORGEOUS COLORS FIT YOUR HOME DESIGN PERFECTLY